Your Next Winner
How To Use Options To Trade
WallStreet’s Secret Profit Schedule
This Free Masterclass will reveal the trades that Wall
Street traders make on the exact same dates every
year and how you can use Options to profit from
these set schedules.
Attend this FREE MASTERCLASS if you are an options trader who:
- Is looking for a step-by-step guide on how to find all the stock trades that Wall Street makes on a set schedule every year (down to the EXACT date)
- Knows how to trade options but lack a systematic way to find and execute options trades that have ROIs of 50%-100%.
- Has a busy schedule and need a fast and systematic way to look for trades based on hard data
- Wants a simple and high-probability way to schedule your trades so you can spend less time searching for trades and gain more consistent profits
- Wants to trade and profit WITH Wall Street and not against them
Because you will walk away with:
- A Step-by-Step guide to uncovering ALL the stocks that are on Wall Street’s regular trade schedule down to the exact entry and exit dates!
- How you can place the SAME TRADES at the SAME TIME as Wall Street (rather than chasing after them)
- 6 trade setups with dates, entries, and exits you can use RIGHT NOW in your trading
- How to leverage Options to get exponential returns (50%-100% ROI) using these profits schedules
- A way to schedule these trades in so you only spend mins each week managing them
© 2020 All Rights Reserved
Certus Trading Inc. provides education and training services only. The services and materials provided should not be interpreted as investment advice, an endorsement of any stocks, ETFs, futures, options, and currencies, or an offer to buy, sell, hold or trade stocks, ETFs, futures, options, and currencies. Certus Trading Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for your trading or investment results. You assume the entire cost and risk of investing and are solely responsible for any and all gains and losses, financial, emotional, or otherwise, experienced, suffered, or incurred by you.
PRIOR TO MAKING ANY TRADING OR INVESTMENT DECISION, IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU SEEK OUTSIDE ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED INVESTMENT ADVISOR. CERTUS TRADING INC. DOES NOT PROVIDE OR GUARANTEE ANY FINANCIAL, LEGAL, TAX, OR ACCOUNTING ADVICE OR ADVICE REGARDING THE SUITABILITY, PROFITABILITY, OR POTENTIAL VALUE OF ANY PARTICULAR INVESTMENT, SECURITY, OR INFORMATION SOURCE.
No representation is being made that any account will, or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed within this site, support, webinars, seminars, emails, and texts. The programs, courses, products and services should be used only as learning material. If you decide to invest real money, all trading decisions are your won. Our track record posted inside our members area is from trades given to subscribers in advance and are not hindsight. The results may have under-or-over compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Simulated trading programs are subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. The risk of loss in trading stocks, ETFs, options, futures, and currencies can be substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.