Advanced Options Strategy Blueprint
Matt’s 8-weeks Advanced Options Strategy Blueprint online program is designed for traders who already have a basic understanding of options (this is an advanced course). In particular, it is for aggressive traders who seek high rewards with controlled risk.
8 Weeks, 8 Strategies. It’s as simple as that. Each week in this Advanced Options Strategy Blueprint online program, Matt will show you a new strategy that will simply ‘WOW’ you. These 8 advanced options strategies will give you a steady stream of high probability trades ALL YEAR ROUND, in ANY market condition.
The 8 strategies that you will discover all have one or more of the following characteristics:
- Combine options mechanics and technical analysis to produce high probability opportunities
- Trade a specific situation and/or a specific chart pattern that is happening in the markets
- Use time decay (Theta) and volatility change (Vega) as the foundation
- Use Delta and Gamma to turbo boost your equity curve
- Exploit loopholes in traditional options pricing model
At the end of this 8 weeks online program, you will be armed with:
- 8 advanced options strategies that you can use to trade ANY market condition
- A steady stream of trade opportunities that have high probability and high rewards
- The exact day of the month to put on these trades
- Exactly what strike prices to buy and sell
- Which expiration date to use
- When to exit a trade for a profit or a small loss (yes, there are occasional losing trades)
- A blueprint of how to trade options profitably YEAR ROUND in ALL MARKET CONDITIONS
To find out if this program is right for you, attend Matt’s free webinar where he will share with you the first strategy in the program:
“The ONE strategy you must know to swing trade with options that generates over 75% winners and returns 100%-200%”
Certus Trading Inc. provides education and training services only. The services and materials provided should not be interpreted as investment advice, an endorsement of any stocks, ETFs, futures, options, and currencies, or an offer to buy, sell, hold or trade stocks, ETFs, futures, options, and currencies. Certus Trading Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for your trading or investment results. You assume the entire cost and risk of investing and are solely responsible for any and all gains and losses, financial, emotional, or otherwise, experienced, suffered, or incurred by you. PRIOR TO MAKING ANY TRADING OR INVESTMENT DECISION, IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU SEEK OUTSIDE ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED INVESTMENT ADVISOR. CERTUS TRADING INC. DOES NOT PROVIDE OR GUARANTEE ANY FINANCIAL, LEGAL, TAX, OR ACCOUNTING ADVICE OR ADVICE REGARDING THE SUITABILITY, PROFITABILITY, OR POTENTIAL VALUE OF ANY PARTICULAR INVESTMENT, SECURITY, OR INFORMATION SOURCE. Please visit our website at www.certustrading.com to view the full disclaimer.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.