Advanced Strategies for Commodities and Financial Futures
This robust and intensive online course covers everything you would want to know about swing trading Commodities and Financial Futures using technical analysis. This is for the advanced trader looking for a complete handbook on Commodities and Financial Futures strategies. You will learn through real case studies and timely market examples, not theories. This course will equip you with all the tools you need to be able to find high-probability trading opportunities year round.
You will learn:
- Advanced trading strategies and techniques that are specific to Commodities and Financial Futures
- The metric & indicators floor traders use and how to apply them to your own trading
- How to combine fundamentals, seasonality, and technical analysis to maximize probability and profitability
- Secrets of the Commitment of Traders (COT) Report and how to use this information to beat professional traders at their own game
- The true implications behind open interests & volume and how to combine them to accurately determine trend strength
- How to trade commodity spreads (both intra-commodity calendar spreads and inter-commodity spreads) like the pros
- Entry and exit strategies that give you high reward-to-risk ratio
- How to apply proper risk management consistently to achieve a smooth equity curve
- Matt’s top 10 complete Commodities/Financial Futures strategies for all market conditions
This is currently not open for enrollment
Certus Trading Inc. provides education and training services only. The services and materials provided should not be interpreted as investment advice, an endorsement of any stocks, ETFs, futures, options, and currencies, or an offer to buy, sell, hold or trade stocks, ETFs, futures, options, and currencies. Certus Trading Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for your trading or investment results. You assume the entire cost and risk of investing and are solely responsible for any and all gains and losses, financial, emotional, or otherwise, experienced, suffered, or incurred by you. PRIOR TO MAKING ANY TRADING OR INVESTMENT DECISION, IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU SEEK OUTSIDE ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED INVESTMENT ADVISOR. CERTUS TRADING INC. DOES NOT PROVIDE OR GUARANTEE ANY FINANCIAL, LEGAL, TAX, OR ACCOUNTING ADVICE OR ADVICE REGARDING THE SUITABILITY, PROFITABILITY, OR POTENTIAL VALUE OF ANY PARTICULAR INVESTMENT, SECURITY, OR INFORMATION SOURCE. Please visit our website at www.certustrading.com to view the full disclaimer.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.