Mastering Commodity Spreads
In this 6-weeks comprehensive course, Matt will show you EVERYTHING you need to know to trade Commodity Spreads just like top floor traders, hedge-fund managers, and professional traders. Using real case studies and timely examples, Matt will teach you how to identify the best spread opportunities, the top strategies he use and when to apply them.
Some of the topics that will be covered are:
- The BEST Spreads & Contract Months to Trade
- Crack Spread and Crush Spread
- How to Identify “Insider” Buying & Selling to Enhance Spread Trading Performance
- Secrets of The Commitments of Traders (COT) Report
- Adding Technical Analysis to Increase Profitability
- Matt’s Top 3 Strategies to Trade Commodity Spreads
This is an advanced and robust course where each module builds on the previous one. The course is designed to allow time for you to understand the material and to ask Matt any questions you may have on the live Q&A calls before moving onto the next module.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Trade commodity spreads like the pros
- Understand how supply/demand and seasonality dictate prices across all types of commodities including metals, energy complex, grains, meats, and softs
- Know in advance, what producers, hedgers, and large speculators are doing
- Structure spread trades with up to 80% less margin than outright positions
- Profit from huge commodity price movements with greatly reduced risk
- Combine fundamentals, seasonality, and technical analysis to maximize probability and profitability
- Trade commodities year round with a complete set of strategies, indicators, and risk management tools
This is currently not open for enrollment.
Certus Trading Inc. provides education and training services only. The services and materials provided should not be interpreted as investment advice, an endorsement of any stocks, ETFs, futures, options, and currencies, or an offer to buy, sell, hold or trade stocks, ETFs, futures, options, and currencies. Certus Trading Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for your trading or investment results. You assume the entire cost and risk of investing and are solely responsible for any and all gains and losses, financial, emotional, or otherwise, experienced, suffered, or incurred by you. PRIOR TO MAKING ANY TRADING OR INVESTMENT DECISION, IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU SEEK OUTSIDE ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED INVESTMENT ADVISOR. CERTUS TRADING INC. DOES NOT PROVIDE OR GUARANTEE ANY FINANCIAL, LEGAL, TAX, OR ACCOUNTING ADVICE OR ADVICE REGARDING THE SUITABILITY, PROFITABILITY, OR POTENTIAL VALUE OF ANY PARTICULAR INVESTMENT, SECURITY, OR INFORMATION SOURCE. Please visit our website at www.certustrading.com to view the full disclaimer.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.