Mastering Technical Analysis
Matt is a Chartered Market Technician (CMT) and that means 99% of how he trades the market is via Technical Analysis and the other 1% is his instinct and experience. Since TA is primarily based on price action and repetitive patterns, it is 100% quantifiable and in turn, can be used to develop rule-based strategies and systems. As such, mastering technical analysis serves as the foundation of consistent and profitable trading.
In this comprehensive online course, you will learn:
- The detailed technical and psychological aspects of Japanese candlesticks and how to use them to spot trading opportunities
- All the trend continuation and key reversal patterns that you can use to build strategies and systems.
- Repetitive chart patterns that can predict future price movements with high probability
- How to hone in on key pivot points and use them as profit targets
- Key risk management tools and principles using technical analysis
- Techniques that can be applied to stocks, ETF, Futures/Commodities, and Forex.
- Simple and proven trading strategies by combining various technical analysis tools
This is currently not open for enrollment
Certus Trading Inc. provides education and training services only. The services and materials provided should not be interpreted as investment advice, an endorsement of any stocks, ETFs, futures, options, and currencies, or an offer to buy, sell, hold or trade stocks, ETFs, futures, options, and currencies. Certus Trading Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for your trading or investment results. You assume the entire cost and risk of investing and are solely responsible for any and all gains and losses, financial, emotional, or otherwise, experienced, suffered, or incurred by you. PRIOR TO MAKING ANY TRADING OR INVESTMENT DECISION, IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU SEEK OUTSIDE ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED INVESTMENT ADVISOR. CERTUS TRADING INC. DOES NOT PROVIDE OR GUARANTEE ANY FINANCIAL, LEGAL, TAX, OR ACCOUNTING ADVICE OR ADVICE REGARDING THE SUITABILITY, PROFITABILITY, OR POTENTIAL VALUE OF ANY PARTICULAR INVESTMENT, SECURITY, OR INFORMATION SOURCE. Please visit our website at www.certustrading.com to view the full disclaimer.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.