Profit Blueprint for FOREX Trading
This online Forex Comprehensive course will offer you a blueprint on how to effectively profit from swing trading the Forex market using technical analysis. Matt will use a large selection of real case studies and timely examples to teach you the material in a simple and practical way so that you can start applying what you learn right away in your own trading.
You will learn:
- The fundamental and economic relationships among all Forex majors and major crosses
- How to apply advanced technical analysis specific to Forex trading
- How to take advantage of economic reports to predict Forex price movements
- How to use Matt’s unique “relative strength technique” to identify key reversal points so you can get a more favorable entry point for the new trend
- How to combine Forex and Futures trading to spot arbitrage opportunities
- Entry and exit strategies that give you high reward-to-risk ratio
- How to apply proper risk management consistently to achieve a smooth equity curve
- Matt’s top 10 complete Forex trading strategies for all market conditions
This is currently not open for enrollment
Certus Trading Inc. provides education and training services only. The services and materials provided should not be interpreted as investment advice, an endorsement of any stocks, ETFs, futures, options, and currencies, or an offer to buy, sell, hold or trade stocks, ETFs, futures, options, and currencies. Certus Trading Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for your trading or investment results. You assume the entire cost and risk of investing and are solely responsible for any and all gains and losses, financial, emotional, or otherwise, experienced, suffered, or incurred by you. PRIOR TO MAKING ANY TRADING OR INVESTMENT DECISION, IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU SEEK OUTSIDE ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED INVESTMENT ADVISOR. CERTUS TRADING INC. DOES NOT PROVIDE OR GUARANTEE ANY FINANCIAL, LEGAL, TAX, OR ACCOUNTING ADVICE OR ADVICE REGARDING THE SUITABILITY, PROFITABILITY, OR POTENTIAL VALUE OF ANY PARTICULAR INVESTMENT, SECURITY, OR INFORMATION SOURCE. Please visit our website at www.certustrading.com to view the full disclaimer.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.